The Avaya IP Office™ Platform is a powerful Unified Communications (UC) and customer experience solution specifically designed for small and midsize businesses.
IP Office delivers seamless voice, video, UC (including unified messaging, mobility, persistent messaging), audio, video, and web collaboration, as well as integration with popular desktop applications such as Outlook, Skype for Business and Salesforce.com. With its ability to run inside a virtual machine, on a dedicated server or appliance, or in a mixed deployment environment, IP Office offers flexibility and a cost-effective choice.
With over 635,000 systems shipped worldwide, IP Office is the leader in Unified Communications and real-time collaboration for small and midsize businesses.
- Unparalleled scale – up to 3,000 users on a single-site server or across 150 locations.
- Flexible deployment options: On premise, in the cloud, or hybrid.
- Avaya Equinox client support for outstanding mobility and soft phone capabilities.
- Flexible resiliency options including server and UC client failover and support for VMware High Availability. Resiliency is available for cloud to cloud, cloud to premise, premise to cloud, and premise to premise deployments.
- Avaya Call Reporting helping customers manage their phone systems through cradle of grave call reporting, tracking, and recording.
- Communications security measures including embedded encryption of signaling and voice traffic.
- Integration with industry-standard LDAP directories including Microsoft Active Directory (Server Edition and Select).
What’s New with IP Office R11.0?
IP Office R11.0 extends Avaya’s innovation in the cloud and midmarket, delivering greater resilience, security and value through a wide range of endpoints, and fully integrated, easy to use, desktop and mobile clients including Avaya Equinox. R11.0 also introduces Avaya Call Reporting, enabling customers to track and report on every call without deploying a complete contact center solution. Through a single architecture, IP Office is available for both premises-base and cloud-delivered deployments.